How to increase sperm count ?

I am 29 years old and face hyperprolectimina my prolectin level 3000. my semen anlysis report says active sperm 10% 40% sugglish 60 Dead lequifaction time 50, morophlolgy show 65 % normal. how can i improve my semen report. i am form paksiant my name muhammad ali. will u please help me in this regards. thanking you. i am taking parodel 2.5 mg 4 tablets daily and lebogen 300mg daily. please help me and advise me.
Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi.. The cause for low sperm count can be hyperprolactinemia.. Hence continue with the medications to reduce the prolactin levels.. Avoid medications that can worsen hyperprolactin levels.. Also follow a healthy diet. Your spern analysis should improve with those...