Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How to increase sperm count and reduce pus cell in sperms ?

sperm count and reduce pus cell in sperms my sperm count is 72 million/ml, pus cell 4 - 6 /hpf, activity motile 60% (forward progressive), sluggish motile : 10 %, non motile 30%, morphology : 65% sperm possess normal head , reaction : alkaline, colour : creamish,viscosity : normal, quantity : 1.0 ml. I want to have child. we are married from last 3.5 years. Please inform whether there is any problem wwith me. if it is than how to improve . my age is 42 years, height : 173 cms, weight : 75 Kg
Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.In general the report is normal.Motility and count both are good.There is no need to worry.Only thing is presence of pus cells.please talk to your doctor and get treatment for this and find out the cause of infection.Please also investigation your wife with the help of a gynecologist.
wishing you all the best for time to come.
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor