Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to increase size of penis?

hello sir i am from india , my penis size is just 3 inches when erected. so what to do i too want a big penis. can u tell is there any way to increase the size
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  294
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for asking HCM
It is an usual concern of most people that there penis is short.You can try shaving the pubic hair.Then you will get an impression that its big.If your belly is fatty then you can loose some weight,in that way also you get some length.After that also if you feel you can try penis enlarging pump,but you should be careful that over inflation of pump is dangerous.Another method can use is hanging weight on penis to increase length.If all these not working then you can consider a surgical lengthening by urologist.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor