Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

150 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to increase sexual interest in men ?

dear doctor i am a 35 yr old female who is married to a 45 yr old male and recently my husband has been a little moody and not himself . He is anxious all the time and doesn t want sex as much. I was that way in the beginning of our 9 yr relationship. Now i want sex all the time and has this tremendous boast of energy. What can we both do to keep the fire burning in our relationship.
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
First you try to find out the cause of anxiety and moody behavior of your husband.Take interest in his problem.
Consult psychiatrist for him.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....