Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How to increase penis size. Which specialist should i contact?

my penis size is too small under both normal and erection condition. which specialist doctor should i see for getting it in right size and shape? And how to treat it? How to make it normal size to enjoy good sexual life? I m Straight and have feelings for opposite sex only. also my ejaculation happens when i mastrubate but the semen is very less, around 2-3 drops. how to increase it too?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi size of penis has no relation with enjoyment of sex as sex is in mind & not in organ so stop thinking about its size.if you masturbate daily naturally your semen ejeculates less.if you abstein for day or two it will increase so don't measure volume of it .you are perfectly fit to enjoy sex.have a nice enjoyment.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor