Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to increase my weight?

i am very thin please say me to become fat and improve bresat part bigger

Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You are not able to gain weight or what. You should take a good diet, rich in proteins and good amount of fats as well. Also a good gym exercise is beneficial. But do not take those protein foods given at the gym. They are not good.

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
You haven t mentioned your age and weight.Yet I suggest you the following tips.
Eat a balanced diet include, milk ,fruits like bananas chickoo, various vegetables, nuts, if nonveg-eggs meat oily atleast 4 proper meals a day.
Sleep atleast 6_8 hrs daily.
Exercise with weights for upper body development or join a gym for targeted muscle training.
Do not be overly body conscious since a lot of people are hereditarily thin.
Have a healthy life.
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor