Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to increase my testosterone and male hormones in my body ?

hi Dr. Im 28 years old and 5feet 7inches tall man and i weigh around 80kgs, and im still unmarried, and i recently notice these symptoms of lower testosterone levels in my body, for example due to alchohol consumption, less physical activity, and stress, and obesity , i also find changes in my behaviour that i get angry soon, and i feel as loosing my spinal cord and back bone strength,facial hairs reduce, mood swings,i nowadays do regular masterbation, loosing concentration,etc... with all this i had gone through many articles and i now believe that i require more testosterone that supports more of my male hormone pls advise me to how to increase my testosterone levels in my body also advise me if daily masterbation reduces my testosterone levels or increase my levels pls advise...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  671
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The problems you are having due to alcohol relation with testosterone.
Quit alcohol,
Take high protein diet,more milk,
Take green veges,fruits,dry fruits.
Take some vitamines.
Go for regular exercise like running,swimming,jogging.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor