Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How to increase my height?

hi doctor , My height is 4ft. 8 inch , my age 27 year,i m female , can do increase my height
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Proper height in females is achieved by 18 -20 yrs thereafter there cannot be any increase in height as the bones get fused & there is no chance to grow.So hopefully you will have to be satisfied with what nature has offered.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Hi.. Welcome to healthcare magic forum
No known drug ,hormone exercise can increase height at this age,only with surgery you can gain some height( limb lengthening ) ,which is not advisable.Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Endocrinologist Dr. V. Kumaravel's  Response
Hi: The height of any individual is determined by the nutrition, hormones and genetic potential as evidenced by their parents height. Generally girls achieve the maximum height at puberty, and grow only 4 to 5 cm after puberty. Usually growth is complete by 18 years. If your bones are fused then it is difficult to increase your height with hormones, and you will require surgical correction if you are desperate to increase your height and that is not advisable.
Answered: Sat, 29 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor