Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

How to increase my breast other than any surgery ?

I am a 22 year old female.My problem is i have a very short breast size even if my body has average weight. So i need solution to increase my breast other than any surgery.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  409
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Welll, you are not far behind..many women want to grow their breasts size to feel more confident and good about themselves..afterall they are an asset to a woman.. But the  sad fact is that all the breast tissue that we need for our lifetime comes when we are attaining the amount of breast tisue is going to remain the same..only the amount of fat in them can vary..There are however few exercises that can be done to make them look bigger..Then comes the brease enhancing serums and creams and stuff like that, but how effective they are is a question..also, it is just a hole in the pocket..

Answered: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor