Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How to increase mustache and beard on my face ?

I am 26 yrs old. My problem is i have very less mustache and beard . I have done testosterone test and found it normal. I look like a 15 yrs old boy and my penis also seems to be small. i am very much worried. one doctor suggested to take testosterone injection one in every 10 days. Will it give proper result? Is there any side effects. Please give me a solution.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  552
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
H well come to HCM.
If your testosterone level is normal taking testosterone from out side may not help
you.In many people tendency to have less hair on beard an mustache are seen
and other wise they are totally normal. So it is geneticalli related. if the erection is
proper and if you can sustain it properly forget about size as well. Thanks
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor