How to increase height without steroids or growth hormones?

I am 16 my height is 5 4 and my weight is 58..i hav asthma and a deviatef septum I am alergic to deo s and I have skin problems due to cheap soaps which I have been given medication for. I want to increase my height without using steroids or growth hormones.please help.
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

At your age the main thing to do is to test growth hormone levels, thyroid hormone levels for possible deficiency. In case of deficiency, you should discuss with an endocrinologist in order to take growth hormone. Otherwise, basketball can help improve your situation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist