How to increase erection time ?

24yrs old male. Four months before i am got married and my life is going very smooth. In my sexual life would like to increse my erection time to maximum an half an hour. Now i am erected on time duration is 5 to 7 mts only. My spouse would like to increase my erection time. Kindly give me a any tablets name to do that and enjoy my sexual life.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Sexual intercourse is not game of power and that activity never depends on medicines. If you have five to seven minutes’ sufficient erection then you have no need of any treatment or medicine. You can increase you duration of sexual intercourse. Adopt slow jerks and stop for few moments when you are near to ejaculate.