Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How to increase breast size ?

i m 26 yrs old having breast size of 30, wants to increase my breast size. please tell me if any medicine is there and where i can that medicine? is taking medicine to increase the breast has any side effect? please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  289
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
you can try homeopathic remedy Sab Sar to increase the breast size more over you can have a local application for this purpose. Just consult a good homeopath
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
Breast enlargement.If the breasts are very small then Plastic surgery would be the best option.breast implants are very safe and give long term gratifying results.If u are not surgically inclined then use a padded bra.No medicines or exercise will help
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm
Web site:,
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The breast size is dependent on the amount of fat deposited around the breast and it comes natural and there is no medicine or cream to increase the size of breast.The possible ways are:-
-by cosmetic surgery and putting up a silicone implant but it is costly;there are complications and it is finally fake.
-if you are on some hormonal pills to regulate menses these pills can cause increase in breast size temporarily and it reduces after you stop the pills
-incase you grow fat and put on weight and there is fat deposition around the breast there is a possibility of increase in size naturally.
Other than this there is no method.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor