Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
180 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to improve the condition of walking as the problem is noticed in right feet?

Hi my son is 5 years old , height and weight & general health is normal , he could use his right feet properly and . He is having toe walking problem. I have seen many physiotherapy and practice accordingly . But even regular massage & all physiology treatment doesn t help . I m very worried about his future toe walking problem. What to do please help me
Mon, 30 Sep 2019
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Treatment/Therapy ,  
Cardiologist 's  Response

It is necessary consulting with an orthopedist, for a physical exam. Using orthopedic shoes may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I m having problems with my feet I was diagnose with healspurse 5 or 6 years ago it is very painful to walk and now my big toe on my right foot has...

Recent questions on  Manipulative therapy

doctor1 MD

I am inquiring about what happens after having a titanium plate removed from my forearm. It is causing pain and inflammation especially with the...

doctor1 MD

Hi my son is 5 years old , height and weight & general health is normal , he could use his right feet properly and . He is having toe walking...

doctor1 MD

My 6 year old was recently involved in a car accident and has been complaining of neck pain. She is is physical therapy with me and the...

doctor1 MD

For about a year I have been in pain first it started in my shoulder now it s all threw out my entire body my whole body hurts I ve been to...

doctor1 MD

I fell from stairs and have huge bump in l buttock what I should do? Which doctor I should see?

doctor1 MD

This question is for my wife, who is aged 38 years. She has been complaining for intermittent pain on the shoulder tendon, and sometimes suddenly...

doctor1 MD

Hello Dr XXXXXXX I was thinking I should write you a follow up of my condition and I guess the system here is on the same schedule as mine. I have...