Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

How to improve stamina for long time sex ?

sir, im 28years old and 83 kl, Hope nearly I want to married, my panis eraction is ok. When I chuck my girlfriend brest and kiss her, panis is ok that time but when I want to push my penis in short time automaticaly minspearm come out, plz help me doctor increase my time, sir can I take tablet ,any good product in market sir?how can I improve my stamina and long time pls help me sir?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  373
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Diabetologist 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
It is very normal in intial stage due to excitment, be calm and relaxed during act.
If problem persists consult sexologist for the treatment.
Hope I have answered ur question,
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Your penis erection is proper during forplay than you loss your stamina because at that time you become more conscious for intercourse.Don't think for any disease at this age because you have enough erection in beginning.
Concentrate your self. You can increase your stemina by taking Vitamin tab.
Glass of milk with dry fruits will also help you.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor