Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

How to improve sperm quality ?

sir i m 28 yrs old i v much more sex problems now i faced when im 14 i start mastrubate now it is stopped very rare now my penis is very small and thin with very bend and uncircumcised like a 12 yrs old child, low srperm count, semens are very poor quality with liquidity goes out within seconds when sex feeling comes in mind, premature ejaculation , noctural emission, quick discharge, very little sum of semen when comes out very quickly and other sex diseases plz help me sir...
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome chinmaya,
you have to consult with a good doctor and take the advise of him after the thorough examination
if not possible do the semen test and contact me
it will not be a disease,but we can make it better
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
masturbation never cause any harm to body and has no effect on penis size
what semen analysis u have describe is not proper
tell value in numbers
pre mature ejaculation may be due to stress ,tension ,diabetes ,etc
u need to rule out these
better to consult doctor.
which type of other sex disease u have?
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor