How to improve sexual life?

I am newly married and some one told me that daily sex is not good for health 1. Is daily sex is harm full if I,snt and then how many times i do sex daily2. What is the best diet i have to improve my sex life3. If my mussels are stiff after sex then what should I do specially my back4. If my Hands and feet are insensitive what should i do5. Kindly tell me the better timing of intercourse.
Wed, 26 Nov 2014
Hello
Welcome to HCM.

Some one told you very wrong. You can have sex as many time you and your wife are ready for that in day. There is no any specific time for that. If both are ready than no specific time needed. There is no specific diet require that. Just take your regular healthy diet with daily exercise without any tension will make your sex life very healthy.

Hope you will enjoy your life.
Take care and thanks for contacting us.