Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

How to improve sexual interest ?

I am 39 yeras old man I am not satisfying sex my wife. After birth of one child my wife decreasing of sex kindly advice me what can i do for better sex.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Saleem, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Your Wife is having Decreased Libido? Was she having normal Libido before your First child? What exactly are her other symptoms? What is her height and weight? There are various causes for this, like, Depression, Illness, Fatigue, Pain while having sex, Surgery, Obesity or Medications. It is absolutely normal for a woman to have Decreased Libido after child birth as she will be more concerned about the new addition to the family and wants to dedicate her more time to her child. It is due to Hormonal changes. Kindly do not worry as this is a Temporary phase and will soon go away. Get her examined by a Gynecologist to rule out the exact cause. May she will need some counseling regarding the importance of a Husband and importance of having sex, in life. If no cause os found, she will require medications to boost her libido.
She needs to avoid stress and get adequate rest, She can also practice relaxation techniques like, Yoga or Meditation. She needs to eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
One more thing, Kindly be sensitive to her feelings and try and understand her.

Good Luck.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor