How to improve penile size?

sir iam 29 years old my problem is my penis my hight 5.5)kg 79)penis 3inch sir few day before iam first time i enjoy with my girl frd realy she tel to me your penis small and no length and now iam very tenstion iam not married what cani do sir please give good sugection thanks
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

The size of the penis varies in the different individual according to their body texture. There is no medication to improve penis size. Initial few centimeters are only sensitive to sex.

So I don't think 3-inch penis size in flaccid state is problematic.
You may need not to worry about that. The satisfaction after sex is more important rather than size of penis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician