Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How to improve my penis size and length?

sir i got married in 2008 i cannot able to have sex with my wife because she telling my penis small that why she not satisfied plz help me sir .. how to improve my penis size and length.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  548
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
As Dr Singh wrote you, even 2 inch small penis can satisfy a female.

The more important thing is how you use it and how much time you spend in foreplay that matters.

There is surgical methods to increase the size but that is not recommended if you have a biger penis than 2 inches.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY, 9447705077,
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. The size of an erect penis usually over 2 inches is normal. No scientific research supports the use of any non-surgical method to enlarge the penis, and no reputable medical society endorses penis surgery for purely cosmetic reasons. The techniques you see advertised can damage your penis, and some may even cause erectile dysfunction (impotence), so think twice before trying any of them. The most effective solution may be as easy as open communication with your partner, or may be to seek the advice of a sexual and relationship therapist.

Hope it helps you. Regards.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor