How to improve hearing loss of problem of a 6 year old?

How can I assist my daughter of 6yrs with hearing loss to improve on her speech development? My daugther was born with hearing loss defect and when we discovered it, we got Hearing Aids for her. Though with the help of the equipment, her hearing and speech have both improved, but her speech needs to be worked on. How do we go about this as parents?
Mon, 21 Dec 2015
YOUR CHILD HAD HEARING PROBLEM SINCE THE BIRTH AND SEEMS TO SENSERI-NERUAL TYPE OF HEARING LOSS..
YOUR CHILD SHOULD UNDERGONE BERA - HEARING TEST AND CT SCAN
YOUR CHILD CAN BE BENEFITED BY COCHLEAR IMPLANT SURGERY
FOR WHICH YOU NEED TO CONSULT HEARING

YOUR CHILD SPEECH CAN BE TRAINED BY SPEECH THERAPIST
YOU NEED TO GIVE SOME MORE TIME TO CHILD FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SPEECH
AND SPEECH THERAPIST WILL HELP YOU A LOT