How to improve body color?

sir i m a it student i m in dark skin i wnat to improve my color and personalitythats only give it related jobs
Tue, 3 May 2011
hi
apply good sun screen lotion twice a day
avoid direct sun exposure
apply moisturizer at night
drink more water
eat more green veg and fruits
better to consult dermatologist.
there are many treatment that can be done by him

hi i have been working out an just started taking whey protien its all natural an mega man sport vitieamns,trying to put on a little mass with out hurting my body with the wrong product . what type of mass product would be good to use in want affect me down the line

hiiii sir ... i m 19 yrs old .... and my height is 5 10 and my weight is 55kgs.... i want to improve my body weight to 65+ kgs ... and i m veg... please can u suggest me ... how i can increase ?????? ... how much time it takes to reach 65 kgs sir......

My thyroid is enlarged and has nodes but my thyroxine levels are normal , but I have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism. My doctor has however put me on low dose (25 microgms) to see if I improve. How fast will the thyroxine work on me, what is the general response to prescribed thyroxine on the body?

Recent questions on  Sunburn

in the past year my mother started having swollen lips,could be top or bottom doctor treated her for spider bites.but now her face has swollen turned red like sunburn with peeling skin(some pain) she has a sodium or potassium deficiency 3 times in a year(unknown reason and many test all negative) .please help?she has seen an internal medicine dr... who just put her on a fluid restriction.dr.on call just prescribed fluocinonide.

sir i am mother for 4 month baby . this is my 2 nd child for my 1st delivery i got very dark around my face and neck. i cant tell that looking. now i got some treatment from skin doctor near by my place . she suggested kojivit gel. and i got sunburn also . bcas i am going class for more and evening. is this gel good for skin. pls suggest some home remedies for my face getting my color back .

I recently had an excision for a superficial spreading melanoma, that did start growing veritically, from my upper right shoulder on my back. I still have stitches and am waiting for this pathology to determine if the margins are clear. Since the excision I have veins that are becoming darker blue under that right arm pit, shoulder and chest area. Even after lots of sunblock and reapplication I did get a sunburn, however the joint of my shoulder and armpit meet where one of these dark blue veins are I burnt around the vein but did not burn on nor about 1/4-1/2 an inch all around this vein. Is this normal or something I should contact the doctor who did my excision? I don t want to bother him if unnecessary, but has been a week since excision and have one more week till I go back to see him.

i am suffering from severe sunburns on my face and hands. Though I apply sunscreen while going out (SPF 50+) I still get sun burns. I am on treatment for curing sunburn. I was applying triglow cream mixed with a moisturizer during day time as well as night about 5 months back as a treatment for hyperpigmentation. I am worried if this sun burn is a side effect of triglow cream. How long will triglow cream have effect on my skin? When will i stop getting sunburns?

I am 57 y/o lady who gets up in the morning feeling a little run down. But come 1-2 in the afternoon, every afternoon, I have this cherry red discoloration on my arms, face and chest. My temp goes up with this and my throat is sore.

I have redness and skin peeling off . I had been to a beach in the afternoon the other day and when I was back home I had this problem... it’s burning and acne has been developed on my cheeks with all red marks. What should I do?

For a little over a year I have experienced severe foot pain. Two different kinds of pain. One feels like a stabbing sensation and the other is a burning sensation and some days is incapacitating and I can't walk. Feels like a severe sunburn on my...