How to improve body color?

sir i m a it student i m in dark skin i wnat to improve my color and personalitythats only give it related jobs
Tue, 3 May 2011
hi
apply good sun screen lotion twice a day
avoid direct sun exposure
apply moisturizer at night
drink more water
eat more green veg and fruits
better to consult dermatologist.
there are many treatment that can be done by him

hiiii sir ... i m 19 yrs old .... and my height is 5 10 and my weight is 55kgs.... i want to improve my body weight to 65+ kgs ... and i m veg... please can u suggest me ... how i can increase ?????? ... how much time it takes to reach 65 kgs sir......

Hi Doctor, My brother Kanishk Jalan (26 years, stays in West bengal), was diagnosed with Reactive Arthritis 6 years ago. He tested positive for HLA B27. He consulted Dr. Matthews from CMC, Vellore and has been taking Sazo 500 since then. He has been keeping fine all these long (no pains). Initially he was taking 4 tablets per day, after some time he reduced it to 2 tablets and then to 1 tablet a day. He got married last year and has been planning for a child since Feb 2010. Hence he stopped taking Sazo since Feb 2010. His wife conceived in Sept 2010 and he started taking back Sazo from Oct 15, 2010. But since Nov 2010 he has started experiencing pain in his hip. He came to Hyderabad in Nov 2010 and consulted a Rheumatalogist. He was asked to get an Xray of his hip and few blood reports. All the blood tests were normal but there was some problem/effect of arthritis in his hip. He started taking 4 tablets of Sazo 500 after that and has also been doing regular exercise everyday for 1 hr - 1.5 hr. I want to know that what effects arthritis can have in his body. Can the disease disable him? I know that arthritis has no cure, but how can he improve the quality of his life. What are the worst effects that arthritis can have in his body? How can he lead a normal healthy life? Please help us? Thanks, Karna Jalan

Why is my baby darker than me and it s father with patches and birthmarks, she is 9months and still there s no remarkable change or improvement in her color, prominently her body has dark patches Is it normal and how to get rid of those patches.please help.

Recent questions on Sunburn

Well,I have a question that is now related to a sunburn I received on my forehead that resulted in discoloration. I do not know where to turn and I can t afford to see a derm =[ Ok, long story short, I went hiking in Yosemite and received a sunburn on my shoulders and forehead (I didn’t wear any sunscreen). My shoulders have peeled and look normal now, however, my forehead actually formed blotches of tender pink. I noticed this a couple days after hiking, that there were a few patches on my forehead that were actually lighter in color than the rest of my face (somewhat pinkish). I then applied aloe vela for the next week, along with sunblock, and stayed out of the sun as much as possible. I never stayed in the sun for extended periods of time. After one week of doing this, the patches on my forehead are no longer pink, but still somewhat lighter than the rest of my face—my face is tan, and the patches are lighter tan. (not terribly lighter, but it is noticeable if you look at it in the right angle) =( Just in case this helps, I am a very tan person and never really get sunburned. My questions are: 1. What exactly happened to my forehead? Is this a normal result of sunburn? 2. Is this going to scar? Will the skin patches on my forehead ever return back to the same color as the rest of my face? 3. Am I taking all the right steps in treating my face? Sunblock, aloe vera? What else should I be doing? Sorry for all the questions, but ANY help/advice would be appreciated. Am I overreacting since it’s only been 2 weeks? It is just making me worry a lot and almost insecure since I am afraid it might last like this forever or a verrry long time. Worried Ron

My husband has been having a burning sensation on the upper left side of his head for the past month or so. He asked me to check his head out, and when I looked, it was a little red, almost like a sunburn. When I got to looking closer, I noticed that there were a few pimple-like bumps there. He says that he is miserable, and can t get it to go away. He has tried easing the burning sensation with a cold wet cloth, but that only lasts temporarily. I, myself am worried for him too. We are almost positive that this isn t sunburn, due to the fact that this has been occurring for over a month now. If this helps to know-- in the year of 2000 he was in a very traumatic car accident. He was a marine and was on leave and got into a wreck on his way home. His car flipped off of the overpass on the highway and he was in the backseat. He died on scene and got rushed to the hospital, and died several times, but the doctors were able to bring him back. From this accident, he was diagnosed with head injuries and was unable to return to the corps and finish his service in for the U.S. I don t know if that has anything to do with it, but I thought I would add that in there just in case. Please help!

10 years ago I got sun poisoning from second degree sunburns. I just found out last year Melanoma runs in my family on my father's side. He had it as did his mother. I'm extremely fair-skinned and burn easily. What is my susceptibility to skin cancer?

daughter got sunburn and now has swelling in middle of eyebrows and down both sides of nose with a dull headache. she has been given an antihistamine by chemist in portugal and a skin spray cetix 10mg other wording on box reads comprimido para chupar cetirizima. would this be right.

I am 57 y/o lady who gets up in the morning feeling a little run down. But come 1-2 in the afternoon, every afternoon, I have this cherry red discoloration on my arms, face and chest. My temp goes up with this and my throat is sore.

I have redness and skin peeling off . I had been to a beach in the afternoon the other day and when I was back home I had this problem... it’s burning and acne has been developed on my cheeks with all red marks. What should I do?

For a little over a year I have experienced severe foot pain. Two different kinds of pain. One feels like a stabbing sensation and the other is a burning sensation and some days is incapacitating and I can't walk. Feels like a severe sunburn on my...