How to help a heart patient?

If someone had heart disease , what do I do to help him? I ask of this because a friend of mine is having this health problem, and I really need help from all of you, PLEASE!!!
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
THIS is what my mom had and when we lost my sister -1 day short of a month she gave up. 1. Find out what medications your friend is taking and keep the list on door and table for emergency so if the medics have an idea of what medicines are being taken. 2. Get your friend a note-book writing tablet and put the whole month of days on it (DAY AND DATE). THAT WAY THEY CAN WRITE THE TIME THEY TAKE ALL MEDICINES FOR THAT DAY BECAUSE THEY MIGHT FORGET-THIS WILL GET THEM INTO THE HABIT OF KEEPING TRACK. They cannot afford t skip any medicnines. 3. If you hear a "GURGLE SOUND OR WEAKNESS IN VOICE" THAT COULD BE FLUID ON THE LUNGS WHICH CAN STOP THE HEART - IF THEY DON'T DRAIN IT-THEY CAN DIE. CALL 911 AND GET THE LIST AND MEDICINES AND TAKE TO HOSPITAL. KEEP IN PLASTIC "ZIP LOCK" BAG ON TABLE TO GRAB. MAKE SURE HOSPITAL GIVES ALL MEDICINE BACK OR THEY WILL HAVE TO BUY MORE-THAT STUFF IS "EXPENSIVE". 4. ASK YOUR FRIEND IF THEY ARE ON A "BLOOD THINNER" TO KEEP THE BLOOD FROM CLOTTING. IF NOT- ask if the doctor has them taking ASPRIN REGULAR OR BAYER CHILDRENS ASPRIN TO KEEP THE BLOOD THIN. "ECOTRIN "IS ONE THEY GIVE PATIENTS THAT IS COATED ASPRIN. 5. IF someone you know is having a HEART ATTACK and they are not "ALLERGIC TO ASPRIN OR BAYER CHILDRENS ASPRIN-PUT ONE UNDER THE "TONGUE" AND IT CAN HELP SAVE THEIR LIFE UNTIL YOU GET THEM TO THE HOSPITAL. 6. GIVE THEM A PIECE OF "DARK CHOCOLATE" IT UNCLOGS ARTERIES!-IT'S TRUE! 7. THEY SHOULD BE DRINKING WELCH'S GRAPE JUICE! 8. KEEP them as independant as possible and they can do arm and leg exercises in chair from your local "fitness channel". 9. BE A GOOD LISTINER-THIS SCARES THEM -BUT THEY WON'T TEL YOU! GOD BLESS! YOU'RE A TRUE FRIEND!