Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

How to have longer sex?

Hi im a 19yr old male an i feel really bad cause i can only have sex for about 10mins then i ejaculate an im soft an she still wants more but i try really hard an cant get it back up for like 30 to 60 min an by then she is not in the mood. What do i do or how do i last longer cause it really hurts my confidence as a young man. :'(
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  676
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi...This is not an uncommon situation.. Most men usaully ejaculate in about 3 to 10 minutes following penetrative sex,  while it takes a longer time for a girl to reach her climax.. So it is completely normal if you are able to last for 10 minutes.. Increase the time of foreplay before begining the penetration, stroking and masturbation can help in making your girl friend reach her cliimax too...

Answered: Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor