Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How to go about to get the right kind of treatment to cure vein dilation as I am one month pregnant ?

how to go about to get right kind of treatment for vein dilation how to go about to get the right kind of treatment to cure vein dilation and how to correct the flow of blood? What type of doctors I should consult? and also would like to inform you that i am one month pregnant? could this be harmful for the foetus? Is it life threatening for me as well?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
     pregnancy is one of the cause of dilatation of veins ( varicose veins),So don`t worry it may subside after delivery in 50% of cases .Treatment also be planned after delivery.Varicose veins are not life threatening routinely,except when they bleed as in esophageal varicose veins.surgeons,varicose veins specialist can be contacted.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor