Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How to get virginity back?

Hi there... I am a muslim girl from turkish origin, i slept with my Ex boyfriend things didnt work out and we seperated but now my family want to get me married but i can t get married until i get my virginity back, i can t afford to get this done privately and wanted to know how to get this done via NHS without having to go through my local GP
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Good Afternoon,

Oooopppsssss... Virginity can not be come back, once it is gone!!!!!!

You did not mention that how frequently you were involved in the sex with him, because if you done only once or twice then have chances to escape by excuses.

In female, Loss or virginity means perforation of hymen membrane, which can be usually due to sex.
But it can be happens, because of various other reasons like masturbation, cycling, jumping, sports, injury and some other events.

So if your next partner object anything, then you have a chance to counsel him that you are virgin but hymen can be perforated due to my masturbating habit.
I think it would be safer way.


Dr. Naresh Jain
Answered: Sun, 7 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor