Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How to get treated for grey hair and hair loss? Advised with ferrobiotron

Hey..Im a 25 year old guy..I recently moved in to middle-east and since then im having a nightmare controlling my hair thickness and grey hair ... Im going bald in the top centre to the front of my head and grey hair appearing on the sides. I have been advised to take Ferrobiotron Multi Vitamin and i have been using it since last 2 weeks but didnt see any results. Im shaving my head every 2 weeks to keep m hair short for better nutrition. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
The grey hair can be due to a hereditary predisposition , however, the hair loss can be due to an allergy or due to androgenetic alopecia. What you should do is see a dermatologist and get yourself examined. if this is androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness), you may benefit from Minoxidil 10% solution which needs to be applied in the balding area twice daily.
If it is due to some other cause , we will have the check the cause and decide appropriate management
Hope that helps
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor