Owl Image

How to get the treatment for imbalance of testis ?

hi doctor i m 22 years old my weight is 70 kg and height is 5.9 inchs i m feeling imbalance and mind pain in testis pls treat me doctor pls
Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
What I understand from your description is that one side of your scrotum hangs lower than the other side and it is a bit painful.Well, I suggest if pain is significant, get one color doppler for possible varicocele. Although two sides of scrotum are seldom equal, generally left is hanging lower. it becomes more pronounced during summer

General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Testicular pain could be due to variety of causes. Since it is of mild nature most likely it could be due to tight inner wear. If you ride two wheeler, that could also cause testicular pain, by tightening the pants and inner wear and pressing on the testis.
Both the testes need not be at the same level. One of them usually the left one hangs a little lower and that is normal and nothing to worry about. If the pain still persists you need to visit an urologist and get a Colour Doppler Study of scrotum, done.

hi
Is there any swelling or fluid collection?You may have hydrocele, henia, or varicosel
consult your docter ,examine and do usg of scrotum.