Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How to get the treatment for imbalance of testis ?

hi doctor i m 22 years old my weight is 70 kg and height is 5.9 inchs i m feeling imbalance and mind pain in testis pls treat me doctor pls
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  4167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
What I understand from your description is that one side of your scrotum hangs lower than the other side and it is a bit painful.Well, I suggest if pain is significant, get one color doppler for possible varicocele. Although two sides of scrotum are seldom equal, generally left is hanging lower. it becomes more pronounced during summer
Answered: Wed, 13 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Testicular pain could be due to variety of causes. Since it is of mild nature most likely it could be due to tight inner wear. If you ride two wheeler, that could also cause testicular pain, by tightening the pants and inner wear and pressing on the testis.
Both the testes need not be at the same level. One of them usually the left one hangs a little lower and that is normal and nothing to worry about. If the pain still persists you need to visit an urologist and get a Colour Doppler Study of scrotum, done.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
Is there any swelling or fluid collection?You may have hydrocele, henia, or varicosel
consult your docter ,examine and do usg of scrotum.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor