Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How to get the treatment for head injury with low pressure and minor diabetics problem ?

Hi.. I father slipped off and injured his right side of head severely.he was lying unconscious for half and hour and then regained his senses. His head has swelled a lot, he experiences alot of pain and dizziness . Please suggest what to do? Age of my father : 59 In in good health condition, some low pressure and minor diabetics problems are there.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Take him to the hospital and get a thorough examination done. There can be bleeding inside or outside the dura of the brain. It can be assessed only after examination. Please do not neglect.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor