Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to get the treatment for facial hair transplant ?

Hi, I am 22 year old male.2 years before I lost a part of mustache in an accident.I want facial hair transplant.Can you tell which is the best hospital in Kerala doing facial hair transplants.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  437
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult plastic surgeon
as hair in scalp is differ from in mustache ,u need to take extra care.
facial hair transplant is difficult one .
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Facial hair transplantation or mustache hair transplantation can definitely be done.The hair can be taken from the back of the scalp or the beard or even from body.It is a very safe procedure ,but the result would depend upon how much scaring is there on the mustache area.
You can get few details from my website .
Since I am in chhattisgarh as a consultant to apollo hospital ,I've no idea about kerala,but you can get information from any government organisation.

Dr.Bharat chawda
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor