Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to get the tightness in vagina ?

hi doctor my Quation is i m 37 year i during making sex with my bartner i fell my vagina is big even my partner dosn t fell good sex with me since 2 years i just want u to advice me ? what to do i need to do vaginal surgary what u addvise me
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  872
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Sarah
Welcome to Health care magic Forum
Start doing regular pelvic floor exercise 15 -20 minutes for one month.surgical intervention might not be needed or avoided
wish better sex life.Disclaimer
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
Surgery is possible but often not needed,it should be the last resort.
Hold a bottle or a baloon between the thighs and press and relax , do thisa large number of times to help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.Try diferent positions for better gratification

Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor