Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How to get the proper diet plan ?

hello everbody!!!! myself shuaib and i m just 18yrs old but my weight has crossed my age limits its95kg ,my life become mess becoz of it please help me its a request ,
Asked On : Mon, 29 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You will lose weight when you burn more calories than you consume. Hence eating less and being more active help in losing weight

Sound eating habits keep you out of putting on weight

Try to cut down on foods high in fats and sugar

Stay motivated to lose weight

Slow weight loss is the safest and most effective.[one to one and half pound per week]

Reducing calories intake by 300 per day and increasing the physical activity to burn 200 calories per day results in weight loss of 400 Gms per week.

Regular aerobic exercise like brisk walking, jogging or swimming, is a key factor in achieving permanent weight loss and improving health

Incorporate few simple measures to burn calories effectively. Like- taking an after dinner walk, using stairs instead of escalators or elevators, parking the car farther away to have a longer walk etc

Fry or sauté foods in a non-stick cook wear with low-calorie fat.

Baking or boiling is recommended instead of frying.

Eat high-fiber foods.

Use sugar substitutes while sweetening foods and beverages
Answered: Wed, 29 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor