• question-icon

How to get sunburnt skin back to normal?

I used a nighttime face cream with retinol for about a week, applying it every night. I have auburn hair and tan-able (but somewhat sensitive) skin. Now, my face (especially under my eyes and on my cheeks) is red and feels sunburnt even though I was in the shade today. Putting on sunscreen burns. How can I get my skin to go back to normal?
Mon, 4 Dec 2017
stop using retionol for few weeks. try to avoid face wash for few days. apply only moisturiser for few days. after that u can use sunscreen. follow up after two weeks