Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to get samples of adderall for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?

hello. How can I get a free sample of Adderall for adult ADHD? I have tried & spent lots of money on doctors and other meds. Nothing works I have done a self assessment and I have most symtoms. Can you please help?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

You need to attend the doctor for assessment and prescription of such medication.

The doctor will examine and assess you depending on your complaints and he will make the diagnosis.

Depending on diagnosis and associated symptoms, the doctor will give you the plan of management including medication.

Assessment is done by healthcare expert and it is not possible to come to a conclusion by self assessment.

Therefore consult the doctor for examination.

Hope I have answered your query.

Answered: Tue, 18 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor