Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

How to get rid off fordyce spots?

hello my name is matthew ive had fordyce spots(promanant sebaceous glands)for years and i cant live with them any more ,ive not touched a human being for 8 years,and i need to know were i have to goto get rid of them.....ive been to a lot of places...and iam fed up with hering there normal....i need them gone befor i do something silly...please any more sujestions will be welcomed
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  321
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi you have not mention that in which part of body it is prominant.yolu can excise it by a surgeon if he may be a neuro fibromatosis glands which is multiple in first confirm it .thanks.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor