Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of vagina itching ?

i am 22 years old girl. i am having itching problem in the vagu\ina part, and its first time that after my menstruation ends, a solid waste is coming out. but its not the thing which comes to female, i am worried about this. i have no medical history . so can you please help me to sort this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are having Vaginal Candidiasis that is Fungal Infection of Vagina. Is the discharge Foul smelling? Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist to rule out the exact cause. You will require anti fungal drugs either orally or vaginally. You will need a 3 to 7 day course.
Keep your genital area clean and dry. Avoid soap and rinse with water only. Sitting in a warm bath may help relieve your symptoms, Avoid douching, Avoid wearing extremely tight fitting panties which may cause irritation and use cotton ones. Use pads and not tampons.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor