Owl Image

How to get rid of tobacco?

hi,i am 27 yrs old,i am addicted to tobacco, i tried many ways to leave it but without sucess,does homeopathy have somethingh ?
Wed, 21 Sep 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is no description of medicine for tobacco addiction. It is the change of attitude and behaviours. In ayurveda also there is no separate descriptions but some masalas may help you stop the chewing habit.Some of the practioner use the anti allergy therapy for addicted people but the best one is councelling and change in attitude towards this behavior. Tobacco is injurious to health always keep in mind

info@rammani.com.np
http://ayurvediccure.info
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,yes homeopathy definately have some medicines to have a safest way in de-addicting tobacco,thing is that it is given in special course and that to under supervision of doctors.

send me details on dr.sayedirfan@gmail.com
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Homeopathy does have medicines which can not only help you get rid of your habit, but also help you in tackling the difficult period of nicotine withdrawal!!!
But it is important for you to visit an experienced homeopath for the same as it is not advisable to prescribe remedies online.
With your strong will power and determination, along with help from homeopathy, you can surely come out of this harmful habit.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear patient ,quitting tobacco is very easy if you make up your mind a strong will to leave tobacco is the key to quitting tobacco .you should take Daph. Indi. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S. and do see a good homoeopath .
take care use homoeopathy stay healthy .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
A strong will power is the base line to quit any typeof addiction. Medicines do the supportive function, to resist the desire is the best option. There are some herbs which will assist in causing aversion to taking such things. Easiest way is to chew some fennel when the urge comes.