How to get rid of the ring worms?

my son got ring worm during winter this year and went to the dr got a cream to put on it, still is getting it on diffrent places, he never uses the same towel, i wash his bedding always, and we put bandaids on it after we put the oinment on it. Is there a medicine he can take to get rid of this? he has wreslting camp this july and if its not gone by then he will not beable to go..
Wed, 14 May 2014
It seems that he might be having fungal infection giving this problem.
Along with local use of anti-fungal cream he might require oral anti-fungal medicine course,
Consult your doctor and get examined.
Ok and take care.