Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of the marks on the face and facial hair?

hello sir, im kanwal, i want to ask onething. i have chin thick hair. i used plucker, then epilator and now a days wax. but area of y chin has become black and after wax or epilator i always get boils and boils are never finished they are there on both sides. so what should to get rid of boils and black marks. looking forward for your swift response thank you...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi !

Thanks For Your Question, First Clear Your Face With Face Wash, Then Apply Anti Pimples Cream. When It Heals Ask Dermatologist For Lazer or Electrode Hair Removal. For Marks Antimark Cream Are Available In The Market.At Meanwhile Don't Apply Oil On Face Or Hair, Take Fatless Diet and Antibiotic For Pimples If You Have In Present. Be Beautiful. Bye.
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor