Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of testes problem ?

How to get rid of testes problem ?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
My left testes has been enlarged and swelled up.I consulted to a surgeon but he said that a puss has been growing inside.So,please help me.
Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. If the diagnosis is established the treatment has to be worked out. Depending on the pus collection and duration it can be antibiotic therapy or maybe the pus would need to be drained out....either way the surgeon you are consulting would be the best judge.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor