Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of skin infection near eye which itches and pains ?

I have skin infection near the corner of right eye between temple and right eye but adjoing the eye and itching and little pain.Kindly advise me.I am male 46 years,76 kg weight,165 cm height.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

If it is a small boil arising from the skin next to your eye , a clindamycin ointment would work.If it is any boil arising from your eyelid you need to clean your eyelid with cotton dipped in warm water frequently .
i advise you to visit Physician near you and get examined and opt for antibiotic course if needed.

Take care.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor