Owl Image

How to get rid of scars on my face ?

Acne has left a lot of scars on my face though now I don't have any new eruptions I feel very awkward meeting people someone help please!
Wed, 15 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
My skincare line that I formulate can help you. Please go to www.ladynaturalsskincare.com and order the full kit there. Thank you.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
ACENE scars are well related with mamsa+rakta dhatus.You need a proper ayurvedic treatment.
  Anonymous's Response

why worry so much??get a dermat consult done and relax na??they will handle the skin better i feel..why go places and spoil it more??

Anonymous's Response

what ever the scar it is it will take only few sittings for a dermatologist to clear. they are doing laser derma abbrasion. it is most effective than the chemical peel of glycolic acid or of the mechanical dermaabrasion. try that laser method

I had serious acne till i was 24 years old that left lots of scars. i went for a process called peeling at beauty parlours. that helped somewhat but not too much. Over the next couple of years my scars faded to some extent. Then i heardt about glycolic acid peels from a friend and went for that. Must say that has helped a lot. though some deeper scars are still there. the skin specialist said i could get something called subcision done, but i wasnt too keen. I would say you meet a skin specialist who does glycolic peels or u can also try skin clinic like Kaya. The treatments they give work, its not all fluff like i usd to think before.