How to get rid of scars on my face ?

Acne has left a lot of scars on my face though now I don't have any new eruptions I feel very awkward meeting people someone help please!
Wed, 15 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
My skincare line that I formulate can help you. Please go to www.ladynaturalsskincare.com and order the full kit there. Thank you.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
ACENE scars are well related with mamsa+rakta dhatus.You need a proper ayurvedic treatment.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

why worry so much??get a dermat consult done and relax na??they will handle the skin better i feel..why go places and spoil it more??

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

what ever the scar it is it will take only few sittings for a dermatologist to clear. they are doing laser derma abbrasion. it is most effective than the chemical peel of glycolic acid or of the mechanical dermaabrasion. try that laser method

Doop's  Response
I had serious acne till i was 24 years old that left lots of scars. i went for a process called peeling at beauty parlours. that helped somewhat but not too much. Over the next couple of years my scars faded to some extent. Then i heardt about glycolic acid peels from a friend and went for that. Must say that has helped a lot. though some deeper scars are still there. the skin specialist said i could get something called subcision done, but i wasnt too keen. I would say you meet a skin specialist who does glycolic peels or u can also try skin clinic like Kaya. The treatments they give work, its not all fluff like i usd to think before.