Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of right shoulder pain ?

Hi i sometimes get an ache in my right shoulder which often, though more recently, turns into a burning pain. It doesn t happen too often, and not really for more than an hour or so at a time, but I have also noticed that it seems i have an extra/ slightly overgrown bit of bone where the ache is. Like Osgood Schlatter s disease but in my shoulder?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Osgood schlatter's occurs in tibial tubercle which is in your leg. What you might have maybe is a small growth like osteoma or fibroma which is a benign condition which might be impinging on a nerve so that it causes the burning/pain. But it is better to have a diagnosis which can be got by visiting with a doctor who can see it and decide what to be done. If it doesn't cause you any problems, the doctor might decide to leave it alone or if it is serious they might intervene.
Answered: Mon, 10 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor