Owl Image

How to get rid of pimple scars?

I have lot of pimple scars,how to get rid of it? I have been having lot of pimples from my teenage. It used to be big pus filled ones. I used to pick the pimples and now as a result iam having lot of scars on my face. I have tried all kind of creams and lotions. I have used many packs on my face but still the scars are more.
Sat, 5 Dec 2009

HI  That is not a big problem, not need to anything what to do is ill tell you one lotion use it regular after your bath apply as a creams call me this is my number 9703005423, 100% Use I hv Used ready tht product dont worry Be Happy

creams and packs will not fill the scars or will it make them look better. what you do is to go and meet a dermatologist. he has something called derma abrasion treatment. from this treatment your scars can be reduced

You will have to consult dermatologist. there are laser treatments for scars to go. if they are not that deep and bad, he/she may prescribe you some cream too.

today many options are available for getting rid of the scars- Microdermabrasion, lasers, peelings. cost of the treatment varies from Rs.500/ per sitting onwards