Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic. I can understand your concern. In my opinion, your cough is mostly due to bleach and CLR use. These chemicals produce Fumes. And when these Fumes go inside airways and lungs, they cause irritation and inflammation. And they inturn cause cough. So while cleaning, you might have inhaled Fumes from these cleaning chemicals which is causing you cough. Usually this kind of cough is self limiting in nature in 1-2 days. So drink plenty of fluids orally and keep your self hydrated. Do warm water gargles 5-6 times a day. Take simple antihistamine like levocetrizine. Don t worry, you will be alright with all these. If you still have cough (after 2-3 days) or develop breathing difficulty then consult doctor. Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.