How to get rid of mucus on vocal chord?

Hi, I've got a problem with my vocal chords. I've exeperienced a lot of mucus on my. Vocal chords. How do I get rid of it? And sometimes when I sing It feels as if there's a hole in the left side of my throat and it hurts! What do you think could be the cause?
Thu, 22 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern but your complain is not correlate properly see the mucus can not be on the vocal cord it would be just your false impression, more over you did not mentioned the complain here also you described in different way here you said that "as if there is hole" this is totally nonspecific kind of complain in my opinion to clear the doubt better to go for ENT examination, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.