Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of mosquito bite marks on skin ?

i have marks of mosquito bites on my sking since 10 years how to reduce them when i was kid, my skin was normal but in age of 3 years i started havning alergy of mosquito bites. i still have those marks on my skin. also i had chicken pocks in 7th standard. those marks also visible on my skin
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have sensitive skin
it is very common condition and known as papular urticaria
marks are due to inflammation and change in melanin contain of the skin.
u need to consult dermatologist
depend upon the depth of the pigment ,u need medicine
we can reduce it to near normal by many procedures
avoid direct or indirect sun exposure
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
yes there are many types of LASER available to remove it
peeling also effective
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi Mrunal
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Post chicken pox marks and allergic marks can be removed by special bleaching creams and oinbtments.I advise you to visit Dermatologist and get assessed the severity of the marks.This way best treatment can be prescribed.
Cosmetic surgical procedures can also be beneficial.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor