How to get rid of masturbation?

helo sir,

i am a 19 yrs old guy.my problem is that i used to masturbate for last 2 years.now whenever i see any porno pic ,erection happens in my genitilia and semen comes out in just a minute .i am very much worried.and i also want to leave masturbation .please help me.
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

The masturbation is a safe and pleasure-giving procedure. So you may need not to worry about that.

The ejaculation within a few minutes is common at such a young age.

I suggest you restrict masturbation frequency for two to three times a week. Try to watch fewer porn videos and try to avoid to remain alone in room.

Yoga, meditation will be beneficial to you. Just now make goals in the study and it will help you to get rid of excess masturbation habit.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician