How to get rid of masturbation & What is the treatment for it ?

I Masturbate Very Frequently (Once or Twice in Week)..?How to get rid of this & What is the treatment..?
Thu, 2 Jun 2011
's  Response
The only way out is to controll your self....
I suffered the same problem, I used to tel my self, " NO, I will not Masterbuate "
And I did not... slowly, slowly I felt each time I controlled myself, the urge seemed to get weaker and weaker...
Now I can proudly say that I am no longer adicted.....
TRY TO CONTROLL....THATS THE KEY THING...
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
hi,Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
masterbation is a healthy habit.doin it once or twice is quite normal.it only means that your hormones are working properly.if you wanted to avoid it then indulge yourself in other activities like yoga,some extra work or reading