How to get rid of hair fall?

Why does my hair keep falling out?
Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Stress, diet, alcohol,lack of exercise,systemic illness,poor hygeine etc etc, there can be numerous reasons for hair fall.

Why am i getting excess hair loss after recovery from thyroid ? Hello ! Hairs from all over my head are falling .. I was suffering from TYPHOID but at that time my hairs were OK ! After 1 month of getting rid of typhoid ,, my hairs Falls more and more ! Can you tell me WHY ?? I m in deep trouble ,,GIVE ME suggestions please i am 20 years old

hello dr i'm 21 yrs old i'm having lots of hair fall n also having dandruf so wat can u suggest me i m suffering from hair fall n dandruff n due to tis dandruff i m havin lots of pimples so wat can do will u sugest me any thing

Doctor i am suffering from a lot of dandruff as well as a lot of hairfall from a long time,i m 21 year old male,dandruff that never ends even after shampooing.i hv consulted to a homeopathic doctor he called it siboria.is there any solution?please help me....

Recent questions on  Alopecia

I am 56. I was on Topamax (100 mgs bid) for about 8 months and began to experience excessive hair loss during hair washings. The hair is coming out at the root and thinning in a generalized fashion (no round bald spots). I dc'd the med early in Sept. but the hair loss continues. I would say I have currently lost close to 40% of my hair. My hair also seems to have stopped growing. My questions are 1) when will the abnormal hair loss discontinue and
2) when is regrowth likely? Thank you for your time

Hi.

I am suffering from hair loss at the top of my head (Female 28yrs old), and also mild shedding all over my head. My Trichologist said Is TE and Androgenic Alopecia. My iron levels were 42 (UK levels), and she gave vitamins that contain iron (86mg a day). Isn't that too much iron?

Sir, I am experiencing continuing hair loss (thinning to scalp area) approximately three months after discontinuing the use of Androgel for low testosterone. I am 53 y/o and had a full head of hair before using Androgel for two months. What can I do to stop/reverse hair loss? Thank You.

Hello! I am 20 years old and around 140 pounds.
I was diagnosed with alopecia areata in 2010. Recently it has gotten a little worse, hair loss EVERYDAY.
I am considering taking oxyelite pro, but I am not sure if it will worsen my alopecia or not.
Am I safe to take it?

Hello Doc, I am having small to medium bald patches on vertex to front elevated side of scalp and few towards back. This is there since pas 5 months, for sometime they dissapear and now i had close cut and they reappeared back, when closely...

Sir I am suffering hair fall & severe head loss at middle of head. I consulted skin specialist who prescribed minoxidil solution 2% ;finaster idea 1 mg. But due to mild elevation in SGPT he told to apply minoxidil. I am trying for next baby; is...

Hello Doc, I am writing this to my previous interaction with you sometime before. I contacted you with regards to the problem to my hair, I had bald patches all over my head and later you have given me an answer. your last answer "I have reviewed...